Mindlab Pro Review – 3.8/5
Mindlab Pro review – What does Mindlab Pro do?
According to Mindlab Pro’s website, this nootropic supplement allows you to reach a ‘state of peak overall mental performance’. It also claims to adapt to meet the varying types of mental performance required in different situations, even from hour to hour. We reviewed Mindlab Pro to see if it could live up to its own hype.
Product: Mindlab Pro –
Price: $65.00 (Subject to number of bottles purchased)
Shipping & Handling: Very expensive at $14.97, but S&H is FREE with the more expensive bulk packs
Cheapest Place to Buy: Mindlabpro.com
Number of Capsules: 60 Count. Lasts 1 month for beginners
– 15 days for intermediate Nootropics users (4 capsules daily)
Guarantee: 60 days upon returning empty bottles.
Nootropic Critic Rating: 3.8 out of 5
How does Mindlab Pro work?
Mindlab claims to work by optimizing what they call the 6 brain pathways:
- Chemistry: Mood, motivation, attention span, creativity and memory.
- Energy: Alertness, focus and thinking speed.
- Regeneration: Repair and maintenance of brain cells.
- Circulation: Blood flow and oxygenation.
- Protection: Preservation of brain cells and chemicals.
- Waves: ‘Alpha’ frequency for better productivity.
Mindlab is able to produce a wider range of benefits than the average nootropic. These include:
- Enhanced multi-tasking or improved single-task focus.
- Calm clarity
- Enhanced studying capacity.
- Increased comfort in social settings.
- Faster reaction times and improved strategic thinking under pressure.
- Sharper focus.
- Better memory recall.
Taking Mindlab Pro long-term is said to produce even more benefits, as well as providing improved brain function now, it’s said to nourish the brain to sustain it, keeping memory function sharper for longer.
Mindlab Pro Ingredients
Mindlab Pro only uses ingredients that are backed by evidence in order to produce the most effective formula possible, each ingredient is said to bring a unique value to create a ‘no redundancy’ formula. This includes a combination of both natural and synthetic nootropics, with 11 ingredients in total. Here’s what they are:
- Citicoline 250mg – Enhances mood, memory and concentration while also providing neuroprotective properties.
- Phosphatidylserene 100mg – A substance synthesised from soy-lecithin which improves memory function.
- Bacopa Monniera 150mg – An Ayuervedic herb which has multiple benefits for the brain, including antioxidant neuroprotection.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom 500mg – Also known as ‘hericium erinaceus’, this mushroom extract improves brain health by helping to create new neurons. Studies have shown that it can also enhance memory and cognition.
- Pterostilbene 500mcg – An antioxidant found in blueberries which helps cognition and mood, and maintains healthy brain function during ageing.
- Tyrosine 175mg – An amino acid compound that promotes better multi-tasking ability, memory and mental function under stress.
- L-Theanine 100mg – An amino acid that increases activity of alpha brainwaves and helps to transfer nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Rhodiola Rosea 50mg – An extract of the ‘golden root’ plant that is said to energize the brain and improve memory.
- Vinpocetine 6mg – A substance synthesized from the Perwinkle plant that increases brain circulation and metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 2.5mg and Vitamin B12 7.5mg – Essential nutrients to optimise neurotransmitters and promote healthy brain function.
Mindlab Pro’s production takes place GMP-certified facility with ingredients that have undergone rigorous quality control processes.
Mindlab Pro’s website provides a wealth of information about its ingredients and their benefits, going one step further than many other nootropics providers do to fill their potential customers in. To read more about the formula, click here.
Mindlab Pro’s production takes place GMP-certified facility with ingredients that have undergone rigorous quality control processes. Mindlab Pro’s production takes place GMP-certified facility with ingredients that have undergone rigorous quality control testing.
How to take Mindlab Pro – Dosage
Recommended dosage is 2 capsules, taken with food either in the morning or early afternoon, dosage may be increased to 3 or even 4 capsules before a more mentally-demanding task, such as an exam, but must not exceed 4 capsules in one day.
Mindlab Pro should be cycled to prevent developing a tolerance that may cancel out its effects, this could be done by taking it Monday-Friday with weekends off, or every day for four weeks before a 1-week break.
Consult with a physician before taking Mindlab Pro, especially if you’re pregnant, currently on other forms of medication or have any existing health problems.
Mindlab Pro Side Effects
Mindlab Pro claims to have zero side effects, and that seems to be the consensus, from looking at various online reviews.
Who is Mindlab Pro for?
Mindlab Pro is for anyone who wants to improve their mental performance, and is particularly valuable for those who are looking to fight cognitive decline, even before it starts. The website’s ‘stories’ page features testimonials from professionals in mentally-demanding careers, extreme sports athletes, and a chess champion.
How to buy Mindlab Pro
A 1-month supply costs $65.00 directly from the official website, but customers can get free shipping if they buy 2 or more, and a free bottle with a 3-month supply.
Unlike many other nootropics, Mindlab Pro is not available to buy on Amazon. This is because the manufacturers want to distance themselves from the many ‘junk products’ that can be found there, and believe that their own website is a much better place for customers to get all the information they need about what they do.
There is a 60-day money back guarantee on your first bottle, no matter how much of the product you’ve used. This means that even if you send back an empty bottle, you’re still eligible for a refund
Verdict – Is Mindlab Pro a Good Nootropic?
As far as nootropics go, Mindlab Pro is a pretty solid choice. It offers certainty in areas where many of its competitors can’t, as it doesn’t use a proprietary blend and is entirely open about the formula and quality of ingredients. However, while those ingredients are backed by research (mostly rodent studies), the formula itself isn’t, so we can’t say with any certainty whether its any more effective than other nootropic brands out there.
What we did like was the level of detail on the Mindlab website – which answers a lot of the questions you may have.
The Lion’s Mane Mushroom is a very generous portion at 500 mg and so benefits will be returned from it, but some of the other ingredients come in at doses too small to make any real difference.
Considering some of the bold claims the manufacturers make about its effects, we’d like some more solid evidence to back it up. The fact that it’s not available in stores or via online retailers may also present an inconvenience for prospective buyers. Nootropics Critic Score: 3.8/5