Brain Fuel Plus Review – 2/5
What is Brain Fuel Plus?
Brain Fuel Plus is a “brain support” formula containing herbal extracts, vitamins and amino acids which the manufacturer claim improve brain function and health.
Who Makes Brain Fuel Plus?
Brain Fuel Plus is produced by Brain Abundance. We’re not entirely sure where this company is based, as their contact page provides addresses for the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, but we do know that they were founded in 2014.
They also offer a brain supplement for children called Brain Bears, but they don’t appear to sell any other products. The website does mention that it was co-founded by a chiropractor named Dr. Pejman Behrouzi.
Brain Fuel Plus is sold via a pyramid scheme (or MLM company) hence its high price, which is something to be aware of. Comments on this page from disgruntled members who tried the program but since dropped out give us an idea of how trustworthy this company is.
Sadly, the page detailing the commission structure, and how a “Diamond Dealer can earn $1,000,000 per month” selling Brain Fuel Plus has more information on it than the companies two product pages combined! Priorities it seems are sell, Sell, and SELL!
Of bigger concern is the notice you get from Google when you hit the “buy” button and try to enter your card details and address… Here’s what greets you:
That’s right, the Brain Fuel Plus website is not secure and Google advice you do NOT enter any information until the site owners get SSL protection on their site! Frightening.
Brain Fuel Plus Effects
According to the website and marketing bumph, Brain Fuel Plus promises to:
- Support memory functionality
- Aid the body’s response to stress
- Reduce anxiety
- Improve quality of sleep
- Increase focus and mental clarity
- Support long-term brain health
A look at some of the ingredients would suggest there is potential for some of the above to happen, but
BrainFuel Plus Ingredients
BrainFuel Plus’s website doesn’t provide a supplement fact sheet showing all the ingredients and their dosages. This is a disappointment, instead simply listing the following ingredients:
- Rhodiola – A plant extract otherwise known as ‘golden root’, which improves the way the body responds to stress.
- Grape Seed Extract – Improves circulation and contains antioxidants which protect the brain from damage by free radicals.
- Ginseng – A root used in ancient Chinese medicine to reduce stress and boost energy.
- Phenylalanine – An amino acid used to tread depression and ADHD.
- Folic Acid – A type of B vitamin which is used to treat memory loss.
- Sensoril – A branded form of Ashwaganhda, an Ayurvedic herb which reduces anxiety.
- L-Glutamine – An amino acid which has numerous benefits, but is also used to treat depression and anxiety.
- Vitamin B12 – An essential vitamin which can be used to treat memory loss.
- Vitamin B6 – Also known as pyridoxine, and is beneficial for reducing symptoms of ADHD.
- Niacinimide – A form of vitamin B3, which improves circulation.
- Resveratrol – Protects nerve cells from damage to support overall brain health.
- Astaxanthin – A substance used to treat Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and stroke.
Other ingredients include gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate. Brain Fuel Plus is manufactured in the USA.
Once you’ve paid however and receive your bottle, then you can see exactly what’s in it:
Brain Fuel Plus Dosage
Recommended dosage for Brain Fuel Plus is 3 capsules per day.
Brain Fuel Plus Reviews
There are only a few reviews for Brain Fuel Plus on Amazon, and they provide very little detail, some only consisted of one word, like ‘good’ or ‘excellent’, and others said it didn’t work at all. In fact, the only reviews on the web with any effort put into them seem to gush over the product and reak of pyramid MLM sellers writing fake reviews.
There are some video reviews for Brain Fuel Plus on Youtube (such as this one), but they seem to have been made by people enrolled in the pyramid scheme who are trying to sell the product, which means that we can’t rely on them at all.
Buy Brain Fuel Plus
Clicking Brain Fuel plus’ ‘buy now’ page brings up an error page because the website isn’t secure as discussed already.
This means that we weren’t able to find out how much it is or any other details about how to buy it, but we did find out that it wouldn’t be safe to do so, and that’s all we need to know.
The product is available on Amazon for $59.95, which gets you 1 bottle containing 90 tablets. Google images returns a screenshot from the forbidden checkout page, which shows a single bottle direct from the manufacturer at $79.99. There are discounts on bulk options.
Brain Fuel Plus Summary
It may be an effective formula with the potential to improve memory, reduce stress and support brain health, but we can’t get past the fact that it’s sold via pyramid scheme (as you know most of your money is going to a salesperson’s commission – and not to the formula and quality of ingredients as it should), nor could we buy it if we wanted to due to Google stopping us for our own protection!
There are also some holes in the product itself. The formula dosage isn’t disclosed until after purchase, and it has no FDA approval or GMP certification, so we can’t be sure of it’s quality.
Looking at the ingredients listed, we don’t think that it would be effective for boosting energy, either. There are no details of any potential side effects, which is rather irresponsible, and there seem to be no clinical studies to prove its effectiveness.
The bottom line is that there are much better options out there.